Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good Morning Singapore - This Day!

Peeps, I was on Ch8 GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE and my dear Daniel decided to nickname me - Ms Zao An Ni Hao.... *faints* You know what was the best part, it was that when I was gathering feedback (as I usually do everytime I appear on Telly so I can improve myself...) My Mum, Daniel and even my Boss said the SAME FIRST THING - "I saw your paper drop on the floor leh, why ar? Are you nervous?" I was like *sweat drops* -- "No I am not nervous, in fact I was at ease as the presenters were very friendly" BUT IT WAS A LIVE program so such minor hiccups can be SPOTTED - ARGH! Haiyo, I asked for constructive feedback but THEY ALL SAW the paper drop (Wah lau!) LOLz..... BUt it certainly was a great experience. Hopefully when I am on it the next time it will be a easier topic and happier light and I hope to improve my Mandarin with more practise. Once again - Thank God! Love, Ruthie

No comments: