Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today... what a Day!



One of my very chic colleagues have stumbled upon this website of mine.... gasps! Hahhaahaa...lolz... anyways, I got nothing much, so enjoy reading J!

Today I will be interviewed by program Ch8 and my eyes are still swelling quite a bit so am wearing glasses - which is crap! I mean, I look like some professor or something, way too serious for my own liking.

I rather come across as friendly than serious.... which I am by nature, anyways. Oh well....

Am so happy that my bosses loved the exposure we got due to the earthquake, not meaning to sound like I am taking advantage of the situation but, we ought to garner the right amount of publicity for all the GOOD stuff that SA has been doing..

Anyways, that night at Changi Airport, I officially worked for more than 24 hours... only crawled into bed by 6am on Sat morning man! Dam tired lar....

But thank God for sustaining me, at least I still looked fresh when the passengers landed... no easy feat wor! After that, I totally like spent 2 days catching up on rest (well, I am no longer a night owl.)

My dear was totally sweet, he like watched a movie with me - MADE OF HONOUR on Vesak Day.. great way to unwind and I much prefer WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS as Ashton K was WAY ROCKING! I like both him and Justin Timberlake. Oh Yea!

Patrick Dempsey in MADE OF HONOUR looks dreamy but not as cool as the X-Men fella who starred as Wolverine.

Love it!

No comments: