Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Had a Good Workout

The INCREDIBLE FAMILY!
Thank you DAN for lending us your place and gym as we terrorised the machines, I had a good workout, thought about things while running and I think, the best way out.. is to let nature take its course, no point rushing things.

And for now, I think I lost a friend, I know I cannot please everyone but well, its the safest and wisest choice I think I will make now. I much rather please God and lose a friend than have a friend and live with the guilt, no point making mistakes again.

With age, we should be learning from our mistakes.. not re-living them. BUT it has been a struggle for me.

Friends will come and go BUT family.. Family, they stick with you! And am glad to be able to claim to be a good big sister, setting the right example to the younger ones.

Conclusion: Running is good to clear the mind of nonsense & helps u stay in shape as your body is the Temple of the Holy Ghost... =)

Thanks for the encouragements people! The Encouragements did Wonders!

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY & Stay Incredible!!!

No comments: