Monday, June 23, 2008

If I got to...

Today has been a torture.. probably I chose to walk down this road
This road filled with pot holes, quick sand and pure glass shreds
my feet are bruised as I walked..my mind tired
as I cannot decide what to do

I know I am sinking, but I am not calling out for Help
neither am I searching for the Vine of Life nor a pair of strong hands
to lift me out, to give me a helping hand.

Still, I thank God for my Life
for the nuances that fill my Life
whether they choose to stay or walk on by

...the Song Hosanna keeps playing in my head now,

I just wanna run away
Run and get lost
in the moment
to be forever caught up in that moment!

Then maybe pay dearly for it
or maybe not...

For now, I think I passed.. passed.. PASSED!
Or maybe I am just plain idiotic?

Pain... stay away
Love... come my way! I need your LOVE Lord!
Hear my desperation...
My exsperation..
Deal with me.
Need to run... going running tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HONSANNA

Verse 1
I see the king of glory
Coming down the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes, the whole earth shakes
I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing, the people sing

Chorus
Hosanna hosanna
Hosanna in the highest (x2)

Verse 2
I see a generation
Rising up to take the place
With selfless faith, with selfless faith
I see a new revival
Stirring as we pray and seek

We're on our knees, we're on our knees

Bridge
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

No comments: