Sunday, June 22, 2008

This Weekend... Hosanna

Oh yeah.... you are not seeing things, I am blogging on a weekend night (usually I don't as I really wanna rest, you see) BUT... this entire weekend has been most interesting for me. A series of concidences OR the Big Fella up there decided to play a humorous prank on me, well... Ok, what I am saying is, I wrote the entry entitled BASICS and this whole weekend, the message is about the same as what I wrote... such a concidence, for both Ps Apelles Poh and Ps Alfred Ang (of Emmanuel Assembly), the former spoke of sound financial advise as well as letting go of past, being a good steward (strike a balance in investments) as well as have a giving spirit, exactly what Ps Alfred emphasize today in service as well. Forgive even if people don't come up to you and say "Sorry" (you know, there is a song that goes.. Sorry seems to be the hardest word.. indeed for mankind.) We all got to...Let go... reconcile, let God deal with you. The song entitled by Hillsong really ministered to me in particular today. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfiacfoxSwc (hope you will love this song too!) I don't have time to waste by getting angry... my life on earth is precious and fleeting, I am built to BUILD RELATIONSHIPS, not stay angry! So why should I waste time and energy doing so??? Thank God for Mummy, Daddy, Abel and Daniel.... soon to be Auntie Eunice & David too!

No comments: