Monday, June 30, 2008

Yummy Holland Village XO FishHead Bee Hoon

Hi Folks!
Today I had a craving... for something soup based,
all thanks to the talk I had yesterday over lunch
so I told my colleague, let's go to Temple Street area (Chinatown)
where the famous (read: DELICIOUS) XO Fish head / meat Bee Hoon Lives!
(please be warned that those who cannot take it, may feel drunk after consuming it... hehehehe)
Enjoy the pics...
Fresh BIG HUGE pieces of Fish Meat + XO Soup base gets 6/5 Stars from me!
Shiny MELT IN YOUR MOUTH Steam Egg even the old folks with no teeth can sink in gets
5/5 Stars from me... this Dessert stall is my favourite in the whole of Chinatown,
its next to Lucky Chinatown! One of the Shop Houses...
See How Shiny the Egg is! Best thing is....
ITS Incredibly Soft & Sweet... Just like a first kiss.
Only $2.50

The Soup is The Real McCoy...
All authentic ingredients used... superbly lip-smacking & OH SO Satisfying!
Only $6 per head

No comments: