Thursday, July 17, 2008

Be WARNED --- MUSHY Entry..Now I Agree Why a Proposal is Not Necessary...

I secretly wished that fairy tales will come true... with the works!



Some tall, dark and handsome stranger comes riding on a white horse and comes to sweep me off my feet with fireworks going off in the background!


While confetti bursts in celebration to adorn our path as we walk down the aisle together!




Ok, so I love day-dreaming *pinches myself* but I totally can picture it, I am such an imaginative person... Teehee~~


Daniel thou unconventional in his love declaration, has surpassed what I play up in my head.. so the natural transgression from friends to lovers to now to-be partners for life is just SO NATURAL!


I cannot picture any other person who fits this bill so perfectly...

He is for me as I am for him..... its not merely the nonsense, the fun, the "siao-ness", the style, the tastes we share so many commonalities BUT more so, its just him, I cannot pin it down exactly, but GOD, its Him! I can feel it in my veins.

Its also the opposites that makes him equally attractive to me!

Love you Baby!


And yes, you really need not propose...
cos we already have so many sweet stories to tell
the grandchildren, should we so decide to have kids!

No comments: