Monday, July 21, 2008

My MOST UniQue Post ever..... (Part 1)

This entry is meant to encourage... People whom I see week-in and out... People I utterly Love... thou at times my heart gets bruised by these same people. Still, love... cos God needs me to and I humbly obey. Ivin ~ you rock my world cos you smile so often, even when I am Sian, all I do is look out for that cheeky "spiderman" smile and it brightens my day that much more! Ivy ~ I love it when you become "cranky child-like ivy" at times, it is so much fun! You are fun to hang around, you are a very very very very very sensitively sincere yet positive force to be reckon with! Ken ~ Man, you sure can play super good at the guitar.. plus the drawings, you are talented, I am sure many more talents await you to uncover, BLEST to be a Blessing bro! Thanks for being the best guitarist (to me) during cell. Cheers! Esther L ~ Aiyo.. you are gettin' more chio, ok, besides that, you are very compassionate and concerned. You do have a good head over your shoulders sis! Stay grounded in our Father, HE loves you!!! Ian ~ dude, can you stop shocking me? (in a good way) u are so young yet so mature at the same time, such a God chaser and man, you are deep lah! Keep leaning on Him and ask Him to pave THE Way! Thanks for inspiring me! Esther T ~ What more can I say? You are loved beyond measure.... thanks for listening, for encouraging and for being "lame"... lalala =)))) Sam Y ~ Bro, I will miss u, continue to be walking, breathing shining testimony for Christ Jesus.... in your words and conduct! Loves.... Grace ~ Sista, you got the most talented fingers I haf ever seen! *gasps* thanks for being the YOU that you are, continue to stay true to yourself and be an avid God chaser! You rock!!!! Jossiah ~ You are smart lah! You just are... funny too. LOve life, LOVE family and Love God even more. Beata ~ Gal..... where are you, I miss your voice and sense of humour! COME back to church soon k? I wanna know you better!!! Way better... cos I dig that sense of "far-nie ness" of yours cutie! Adora ~ My HUggy partner.... you know, when I feel bruised and worn out by the world, I miss you even more than ever, cos you offer the most assuring hugs in Church! Really delights me to know you are growing up so well but too darn fast!! Weston ~ Bro, thanks for being so lively, encouraging and more so, a great listening ear, I love the way you, darren and daniel go on about soccer, its so fun to see the passion from you three! A man who is a great listener is hard to come by!! God bless... Chris ~ You are the most hospitable hostess I have come across thus far, thanks for allowing us to "terrorise" your place on a weekly basis, and being a wonderful chef! Sis, stay "sun-shiny" always! Darren ~ Smart, wise, more tactful these days, sweet, getting more encouraging and importantly, there is NEVER a dull moment when you are around! Stay Funny!!! We need His Jester around us..... thanks old friend! Mel ~ Gentle, soft-spoken and you just are a great example on HOW waiting on God pays off! Thanks for being the subtle encourager you are! Loves... Dan A. P ~ Hahahaa.. Ok, so we enjoy making you look sheepish! But its all good natured fun. Thanks for being such a great friend -- funny, dramatic and have such a wicked sense of witty humour! I pray that becos you are an Over-comer in Christ, you will be a stronger and better Warrior in His Kingdom, keep praying for directions! Lydia ~ I Love you.... you are so emo-ly funny, adorable, random and more so, thanks for opening up and trusting me! Makan soon yah? :D Rachel ~ Oei! You are grounded and you always serve as my best reminder to faithfully believe, pray and trust God. Thanks! Lionel ~ Keep growing, keep serving, keep loving unconditionally... ZENN ~ Ah Zhen, learnt more about you these past 4 weeks than all that years put together, thanks for being the epitome of someone who keeps trying and not giving up! God will make a way and nothing is impossible! Aik Leng ~ Leng leng, I love you... you are level-headed, sweet, pretty, sincere and REAL! ( i mean everyone in Church is real but you are beyond REAL, you are so approachable and dependable.) Vann ~ Babe, you remind me to do my best at work, so that one day, the experiences that I have will be served as a good reference, thanks for being there, thanks for bearing your heart, thanks.... for just being the Vann that wants to learn and keep improving! Jiayou!!! Dorena ~ thanks for being the mei mei I never had, for being so soft, gentle and offering that sort of support that is priceless, thanks for having faith, for believing, thanks for loving me, I enjoy watching you dance and let's try to hang out more often - i know u are busy, me too =((( , to crap and have girlie fun! Enoch ~ No I did not forget you, you are sincere and have a knack for offering solutions in the most diplomatic manner! Did you know that? =))) Need to know you better man! Cos its fun to hang with you four (Fantastic four!) Jolene (Jann's mum) ~ What can I say, you produced a fine lil' girl whom I love so much PLUS, you are so encouraging, faithful and sincere, funny and your laughter is so infectious! Thanks.... you are loved! I need to manja you more often... lalalala, keep praying! Mario ~ you are talented, I miss the Works of Art (those cards) and how you are so ON, planning, remembering Birthdays and teaching us a thing or two about fishes! Daniel Pang ~ so you are everything God needs me to need and want, you balance me out, you complement me, you can end my sentences, you rescue me when I fall, you offer praises and hugs that beat anything I have ever had. You make my day, you pamper me BUT, please know this, God is NUMBER 1 and you are closeby, number 2.... thanks for being the man for me and for learning to be a better man!!! I dig your humble-ness. I learnt so much from you. I cannot wait to be Mrs Pang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blushes* Eileen ~ thanks for being the best listening ear around Chinatown, haha, thanks for being a great Qing-gu and girlfriend, for being level-headed and at times, you amaze me with those insights! Sherry ~ thanks for offering the sort of advice I need from a big sister (i never had one) but it is nice to have the sort of practical advice you have offered!

No comments: