Monday, August 18, 2008

"Emo Poem"..its about time. Goodbye You.

I miss you
why does your eyes go into oblivion
whenever I mention "that word"
Seems that word is jaded
like some painful part of the past
maybe you are regretting
maybe you are guilty still
maybe..
I used this past
to propel me to my present
i cannot fathom a future with you
Impossible would seem like a word
that is over-used.. stale
but inspite of me, my past and my present nature
He.
he took me
in all forms
quietly.. unassumingly
he is no saint nor perfect model
but despite the tantrums & nonsensical days I have had
he loves me
You.
You are too distant
You are too self-contained
You are way too self-centered
Full of yourself
to ever see a good thing pass you by!
I am closing this chapter
as I am starting a fresh new exciting one
where hope and love awaits me
where he will support me in my endeavours and dreams
where I can just be me.
Acceptance is priceless!
To be valued is Gold.
I have both.
I wish never to ever see you in my lifetime
nor ever bump into you
I wish you well
nothing more with me
Like the mantra I keep chanting & telling others
"when we get older, we do not re-live nor make the same mistakes"
there is no value in that
just pure foolishness
if one was to re-live a lie and mistake
One was to be a dumbo!

No comments: