Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ha! Its Funny to See me-self...

I was quoted by a respectable Publication.
Really it is surreal to see my own face in print, be it here or in ZaoBao or wherever,
whenever I am quoted or interviewed, I keep THANKING GOD, only HE can make possibilities limitless and doors flung open for me to walk thru...
Thru HIM all things are possible...
I prayed for 80(was last year's 2007 coverage)x2 = 160 PR coverage for SA tours for 2008,
till today, I have had 220 PR coverages online, in Newspapers, TV, Radio and Magazines & counting. WHO ELSE TO THANK... Lord Jesus!
Thank YOU Father!
YOU GAVE ME LIFE and Life abundantly!
Just this morning, an external colleague was asking me,
how come you are always Happy and So Optimistic??
Well.. I have YOU right Lord? That's why.
Love,
your child.

No comments: