Thursday, August 14, 2008

HAPPY & BLESSED.... happily BLEST! (to be a blessing)

I am so HAPPY today...
overwhelmed too
I THANK God I am Alive this day!
I am so Loved by Him
I was made this way and made to go thru so much
so I can stand tall, walk the talk
and be a Positive, Happy and Blessed person
who is fortunate enough to bless others!!!
WE ARE GETTING MARRIED soon, very soon!
Watch this space for more updates...
& Part 2 of my earlier MY MOST UNique post entry is coming up too.
True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.
Peace is seeing a sunset and knowing who to thank.
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have..
COS...Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain!

No comments: