Tuesday, August 12, 2008

my Sayang....

My Jann
I Love her so much... we had a little game that day.. she told me "secrets" when we were at Sam's place giving him a farewell party our conversation went: me: so, you like the food so far? Jann: *nods her head while her Mum fed her* me: you want to play a game? Jann: *nods her head and looks wide eyed & bushy tailed* me: ok, let's play vampires and run around Jann: *looks at me astonished & wonders what is a Vampire?* me: *takes a cracker (keropok) breaks into a mini triangle & sticks them at the sides of my mouth... Vampire!* Jann: *SQUEALS in delight at this point* Mummy, I want Keropok.. I want!!!! *mum had to make her a set of Vampire teeth.. & then* she went "See Rufus Jie-jie, Rar rarr RARR Rarr.." *Her mum looks at us and laugh* me: WHAT!!??! U called me RUFUS jie-jie again! Ok, Rufus jiejie Vampire will attack u now...RaRRRRRRRR ROAR... Jann: Ahhahahahaaaa..... *then she runs* me: Gotcha! *holds her tight* Jann: Ahhhhhh! Ah..Ah... *screams away* Then she went Ruth Jie jie.. *then kisses me on my cheeks* me: I love u Jann! *then Jann hugs me*

No comments: