Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Delight & Delicious again!!!

GUYS!
I am like an unofficial Ambassador for this place
given how much I Love the Food they serve,
I should be their official ambassador or whenever they have NEW Stuff,
they should Call me up to try!
(Philip / Derrick... I am kidding but maybe you guys should yah? Hee)
Their Mushroom Soup is filled with REALLY Big Slices of Mushroom
and homemade goodness in a Plate! SO NICE
4/5 Stars even thou its a simple soup (great on rainy days man!)
Yellowish in colour due to chicken & other good stuff...
but YUmmy I tried the JUMBO HotDOG! So filling!!! 4.5/5 Stars... This is one of the BEST DOGS I have ever sink my teeth in I mean hot dog, not real dogs.. =P With wedges...
Nice... You all need to pop by Tiong Bahru MRT,
walk 5 mins to Jalan Membina and EAT @ the Kopitiam where

No comments: