Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dumb DUMB!!!

i totally think u r dumb
my heart went numb
when i saw your face.
it was laced
with disparity
contempt...
just pure facade
i could not care less
if it was a boy or girl
that was on the line
i merely needed u to acknowledge
so that i could feel less transparent
and more coherent
that my being there was meant..
but DUMB dumb u
chose the most obnoxious act
to make me feel extra lack
totally oblivion would be it
tell me
does fuel that run on empty
settles itself with an apology?
I don't think so
then what more if humans
who lack food
need an apology for?
just admit it
you are not smart
so stop trying to be smart
it gets into unnecessary trouble
like Bart Simpson does
or maybe the way Cartman of South Park do
stop getting into anymore trouble!

No comments: