Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today

Today has been Awesome-ness!
Partly cos Ian recommended a Fantastic Song
and the other part was I met up with Sis Maudreen
(@ The Body Shop Paragon)
for a "Shiok-iest" Body Massage @ a huge discount..
cos I DID it... I completed 10K Run on Sunday and
I actually survived it.
So I rewarded myself with a timeout
I feel so loved... pampered and renewed.
Time out and holidays are meant to be that way!
THANK GOD for friends and fellow brothers & sisters in Christ!
Anyways, Maudreen's draft hands made tidy work & she ensured all the knots in my back, shoulders and legs were ALL gone. Like Magic!
One min there,
next min gone!
And its considered quite cheap
as the location is in Orchard.
Anyways,
they only do massages for ladies.. hehehee
But certified Shiok and reasonable!
So....
I am now preparing to head off to my Daddy's Birthday Dinner tonight!
Before I drift off to dreamland
& awake to reality tmr - BACK TO WORK...
teehehehehee..
anyways, I will head to watch some CSI now..
am trying to cure my addiction of CSI these days BUT..
not working out well... oh well.

No comments: