Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding - The Hairstyles & Make-up

Alrighty, thing is, most of you already know that
I got to slap on make-up whenever I am working,
what you don't know is, I also enjoy the process of making up
& PUTTING MY BEST FACE forward...
and.. I got to have some make-up on even during the weekends as
sometimes, the TV reporter might call for a last min interview and
I just have to be prepared to face the "world"
I really cant look sloppy
although, that is my favourite Look - In Tees & Shorts... like some cool Slacker...
(A) The Enternal Angel Look & Hair..
Nice Right? Will it suit me? Tell me
(B) The Princess Look (below) .. I love it as it is Me (C) The Garden Princess Look (Below) (D) The Evening Glam Makeup and Flyaway Big Hair
(E) Oh.. oh... I LOVE the Doe-Eyes Look.. !!!
Esp the false lash.. below
(F) Old HollyWood Glam (my fave in B&W)
honey! can we have partial wedding shots in B/W... I LIKE... so old hollywood
traditional but NICE! please... can?
Anyways, I like the hair
(E) Love her red lips against rich brown hair...
& the decor pin, ELEGANT but I need a long neck for this!!!
(F) Not my fave but it is so traditional & a classic...
& not to mention, complicated to do up! (Below)
(G) Sweet White Orchids at the side,
not as LOUD as Red Spainish Roses
but nice... I like too!
(H) Same model but no flower,
instead she partially veil her face (below)
Sweet...
(I) Another one of the Flower thingy, Lily this time
(J) This has Poise and Elegance but
SO HARD to carry off...
Like Princess Leia in StarWars is
getting hitched!!! hahahaa.... (below)
Make-up is simple yet nice thou
(K) Frangipanni in Head... with wavy hair...
seaside type of Hair for Poolside or Beach Weddings!
So How? Choose leh... tell me the alphabet
Must match Gowns wor! Thanks arh!!!

No comments: