Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wedding Gowns that I Like

Ok! I have shortlisted an idea of the kind of gowns I Love...
(well, at least I know what I want and am looking for)
This one Below is my Favourite one
as its Spainish.... and its so me!
in Red with flowers!!
(1)

This one is Very Princess... I love too. (2)

I like the floral trimmings for this below gown (3)

Look at the LONG train.... nice lor (4) This has a cute bow at the back and its satin material (5)
Black trimmings I LIKE but doubt the old folks will! (6)
I LOVE the Red gown...
Evening gown for Spainish theme (7)
This has a flattering neckline (8)
This is elegant and grand - Princess type in Gold Satin / Silk (9)
The Back view (9)
The Halter Neck is Nice.... simple but nice (8)
I love the inverted V behind... (10)

Vote for the most flattering gown..

I numbered them all, same number means back and front view

No comments: