Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wedding Preparations - THE MARCH IN SONGS

Any Suggestions? was thinking like:
- From this moment by Shania Twain
- The Reason by Hoobastank (Our Song)
- Volare by Gypsy Kings
- Refuge by City Harvest (I love it Lar.... so So Safe... Sam, remb I was saying this could be called LOVE SONG heheheheee...)
- The Way you Look Tonight by Eric Clapton
- I've Got you Under my Skin by Frank Sinatra
- Fly me to the Moon by Frank Sinatra
- Sway by Michael Buble
- Final Chapter Trilogy by ATB
- Come Fly with me by Frank Sinatra
- Say All I Need by One Republic
- Lost without you by
- Quando Quando Quando by Nelly F and Michael Buble
- Let the Drummer Kick
- Come what May by Nicole Kidman
- Fallen by Lauren Wood
- Lost without You by Robin Thicke
ANY MORE TO RECOMMEND ME? I promise to consider.... share with me... thanks in advance Arh!! Cheers!

No comments: