Tuesday, May 26, 2009

爱情的河有你就行了!

Thanks for reminding me
that we derived nothing
when we first entered this world...
And You gave it all for me so that I can taste the true measure of success and love that endures forever.
You remind me that I need to lean on you more like honey to the bumble bee you are that to me. I long to be back in that intimate place just you and me,
where no one can find us.
Father, I recall the merriment
and the sort of immense assurance
I felt when you called me yours
the warm of hearing your voice
and as I air my grouses and wish you goodnight
you just watched me sleep in that lullaby dream
Thanks for being the simple guy I have come to know
taking all my nonsense as I grew
knowing that I want to do you proud one day
and put a smile on your nice face as I sing
and loving so much of me as I strive to please you
day in and out!
Thanks for being generous
and giving me the other him
to care for me on my stay here
as well as a loving extended family
I wanna grow with you! I Love you Most.
Be gracious to me and bless me and
make your face shine upon my life!
爱情的河有你就行了!

No comments: