Monday, May 25, 2009

Girls Time Out!!! with my BFFs in Zion!!!!!!!!!

This is one of those posts that
can only express how simple yet perfect
a real friendship means to me
Had the pleasure of hanging out
with Esther & Dorena
yesterday & the week before
I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE of such trips come June!
where Dorena is free-er?? Yes!!
And Esther was a real sweetie pie...
Thank You for waiting =)))
& for that input &
smart advise of cap over mirror
(YAY! 3 heads better than 1)
I am so going for that hair cut today!
Love you Esther & Dorena!!!
XoXo, huggs & Kisses...
R

Above: Michelle on left & Esther on right!

Dorena & I years ago.... hahaha!!!
Where my hair was ash blonde Dorena & Esther pic courtesy of Liji Esther! Always picture ready
Dorena before her meal..
can recall where this is babe??
Esther and I (funny faces)
Dorena & I (more recent)
Like Xmas 2008 recent

No comments: