Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fine Italian Dining @ Pontini

One of my Bank Partners
(turned friend)
decided to take me to PONTINI for a treat
as we approached the entrance...
I was getting all excitied
Impressive...was the word!
Walkway got water feature
& candlelights...
I am a die-hard romantic at heart lar.
So Where is Pontini you may ask?
Its @ Awww.... candles... & orange light setting.. but I went there with a girlfriend lar! So hahahahaaa... diao!
Interiors... Ambience
5/5 Stars
OH DID I MENTION THEY GOT FAMED
WOOD-FIRE PIZZA here?
If you & that special someone is willing to
really splash & pamper yourself
then this place is worth heading to!!
The Buffet Spread:
With Palmer Ham & other fine European Breads
plus great Dips
More Candles....
Entre:
Breadsticks, Bread & Dips!
4/5 Stars
Main Course:
My Friend, below, got Lamb Shacks
SO Divine, no "Xing wei" at all
totally professionally done!
4/5 Stars
Haha!
I got Pasta....
no surprises here!!!
Yeah Baby...
Its Lobster Pasta
I am the luckiest girl in the World
at this moment!
4.5/5 Stars
Desserts: I HAD to Have Tiramisu...
Pontini is also famed for her desserts!!!
Tiramisu is one of THE BEST sellers
& for a VERY GOOD REASON
even if its FATTENING
& SINFUL
ITS SO SO SOOOOOOooooo
N-I-C-E!!!
6/5 Stars
My Friend's Dessert choice below
is a WORK OF ART!
Tastes like Heaven...
with rich divine dark chocolate
oozing out of the moist & warm
chocolate cake....
to die for!!
5/5 Stars
And pure vanilla pod Ice-Cream...
on the side.
How cool is that?
mix hot and cold...
melts like
hmmmmm...
in your mouth!
I have never said this before...
the food was like trying to
make out in my mouth
it was that fantastic an experience!!!
You should try it
By the time I left...
I felt so loved.

No comments: