Thursday, May 28, 2009

Imperial Treasure with the Family (GWC)

this week . . .
before my dad checked into SGH
for his stem cell op
& high dose chemo...
my entire family
went for a great meal
at IMPERIAL TREASURE (Great World)
we had a fantastic time
and there were 2 more dishes
that are not shown here
cos I was hungry and forgot to take those!

Ambience of place & service:

5/5 Stars

SOUP...

Water cress with Pork Ribs that came right off the bone!

Home made goodness!!!

5/5 Stars

Roasted Crispy Chicken (1/2)
If there is one signature dish
Its this!
The Skin is the BEST-est I ever tasted!!!
6/5 Stars
Below:
Sweet & Sour Fish slices...
YUmmmYYYY!!!
4.5/5 Stars
Below:
10/5 Stars
for the MOST JUST RIGHT
Pork Liver in my Life!!!
Juicy, moist yet flavourful....
Mushrooms with Broccoli...
4/5 Stars
cos the Mushrooms are from Japan..
extra sweet
CANTONESE
DESSERTS!!!!
Walnut Paste 4/5 stars
Creamy, rich.... flavourful
Below:
Red Bean Paste
Very textured
If you like yours with the red bean skin,
then this is good... if not, its not fine enough..
3 / 5 Stars
Below:
Mango Pudding...
Cubes and cubes of generous mangoes
fill this pudding
Come to Mama...
5/5 Stars!
What I had...
Almond Tea...
Fine, sweetness is just right...
5/5 Stars
I RAVE ABOUT THIS PLACE FOR
GREAT CANTO CUISINE
AND ITS REASONABLE...
AROUND $50 PER PERSON

No comments: