Monday, June 17, 2013

Almost always



Unsure why a certain female is almost always
predictably so, unhelpful and trying to do 'Taiji' moves here 
and there, most days and most times. 
And blue murder, she gets away with, tell me again, why? 
sometimes, i almost wanna succumb to the Chinese saying of, 
"salted veggie life" but I know our God is bigger and better than this,
so yeah, I am so gonna pray, me shutting up and playing nice,
does not in anyway mean I am a "sick cat"
but rather, I am putting patience into action
if I erupt, I also don't like me, hahahahaa.... Roarrrr.... 

Anyways, this post ain't about her,
I just had to lament...... and rant. 
This post is about me, being proud of 
actually, deleting Mr. Mont Blanc's number away for good
if he doesn't contact me, 
which I am certain he has no good reason to anyways,
then really, the chapter has closed, like has had closure
after a decade, yeah.... me being the sentimental fool
believing that a life lived, should have a real love story 

one that is passionate and blazing and sets the bar
one that is long to be remembered (good or bad)
and one that has a dashing fella in the picture
hahahahaha..... silly me, young and naive and rather dumb, really! 
Anyways, the only fantastic thing out of that love lesson,
is, I really end up appreciating my current more
and know that men should really be treating their women right
and we, women, should not shortchange ourselves 
out of a decent relationship, seriously. 

Idealistic love...... is unfathomable on most days
all that jazz made up of heros and 
a gentleman and handing us their credit cards,
though good, but ain't essential, the crux,
is still his heart and how he shows his love,
and at the end of it all, it really is the small things
and little actions that touch our hearts and show us
how much we are valued and accepted for. Ain't it? 

Still love being married to him..... 
Ironically, today I was asked if I felt the 7-year itch,
no.... really, if I wanted to, I would have years back, 
before we even got married.... 
this 12 year marathon of a relationship, 
that blossomed from just friends to BGR to 
I still cannot believe I am married to him
has been an adventure, still not sick of him and that's awesome!