Thursday, June 13, 2013

And I hate you.... and then some



Mr Mont Blanc
do you really know how detestable and hateful 
and with a super capital S you are!!???!!!

Seriously, why can't more people speak with rounded edges
and think before they talk? 
Like word what you want to say with some prudence / love / care
and not just haphazardly hurt
with the entire barrage of words that come springing out of your mouth

And whoever that coined the term:
"Sticks and stones will break my bones
but words will never hurt me...." 
Is definitely and 100% a man..... 
No idiotic woman would coin that saying.... Ppppffttt.... 
 
Sigh.... Oh well. 
I just deleted you... Mr Mont Blanc
you just ain't worth my time. 
Not then, not now, not ever! 
And at times, I really wish you would rot / stink / ferment
somewhere down there in the deepest and darkest of abyss!
And stop pounding / squashing hearts you no good person U!  

I am so proud of myself. 
Kinda feeling like a trooper emerging all unscathed and smarter. 
Looking forward to the retreat 
and coming back to the bustle of copywriting, meetings and mayhem. 
In the meantime, a good massage and daily workouts are the order of the day! 
Besides seeking HIS face!

Xoxo....