Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bumping into Mont Blanc Again


Denied ever arranging to meet for early tea 
decided to just have lunch as per scheduled with my DF
and almost as if it was arranged, 
we crossed path as the stars aligned 

you waved and acknowledged me
I merely nodded a courtesy nod since you waved
your eyes widen, you seem to always sense me
like you know where I would be, 
when we had a quick glance at Cathay yons back
once again your eyes darted to me
like you were always searching for me
or perhaps, like all men, just looking at pretty girls
that's about it, I should not overthink things. 

I went about my life
had a fun lunch with my DF and was immensed in the topics
then when it came time to head off
I had to bump into you, again

Mr Mont Blanc, I find it hard to fathom
the kind of bumping into, the frequencies 
kind of have me a tad weird out
but we talked a bit
your eyes danced and observed me
like way close, made me feel flattered
but I was in control, I was actually thinking, 
you just wasn't the person whom I used to be with

Oh Mr Mont Blanc, please let us not cross paths again
I hope. Perhaps when I am around the area
I really hope to scoot outta here
to work alongside my dear, and crave something more meaningful out.