Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Therapy Session Harkens....

Dejavu days seem daunting
they seem to hit you when you least expect it
yet the force feels like you got rammed by a 2kg Kettlebell on the head
with a bloody tear and a painful yelp,
much like the war cry on drama "man flicks"

However, being stuck in Dejavu land
seems to be a whole new ballgame altogether
to be exact, for 3 weeks now.

Days seem to consist of mainly and namely Mookata indulgences
day consists of playing dead and no cross sharing,
a lot of mopping and side talking to at least keep creativity alive!

Then it just hits me
What the Heck Am I Doing? 
My soulman asked
A barely audible 'I dunno..." escaped from my lips
And so the painful process of fighting with my soulman embarks
DEJAVU 

So I brought forth date night
instead, date night spurn into a life of its own
he became my shrink,
my therapy session, my verbal dumping ground,
and much to my delight,
my date provided relief, some humour and the right dash of everything,
as if the stars had a conspiracy theory, unheard of,
they aligned and he sought to really listen
and then drew conclusions, recap the main points
and rendered a huge assistance in making me see the big picture
I COULD NOT LOVE HIM ANY MORE, BUT I DID.

Some place in my heart had more room to grow deeper in love with him,
shocking, surprising but oh so true! 
he is now my wise sage, my yoda, my official BFF, my muse,
it is wonderful to really have his full attention
and a side note, to see him kicking a fuss and 
sort of forbiding me from mingling with too many male company.....
it took quite a while to get to this stage,
but a once-in-a-blue moon fit, is welcomed.




Just shows the other side of love.
The greener version. Haha! 
At least him getting riled up is a good sign that he bothers. 
And that my weight loss is not unnoticed. 

Till something conclusive is drawn,
therapy sessions sound fun! Date nights might be passe for now! Ha. 
We shall see. 


XoXo
R